At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
One of our current clients is an international company, leader in providing transport and logistics services. In order to expand the existing market, their team is looking for a motivated candidate for the position of:
- Analyze markets in order to identify new sales and business opportunities;
- Participate in the implementation and development of sales strategies;
- Promote the company image on the market, deliver presentations and develop existing and new clients;
- Plan,organize and manage sales activities- offers, meetings, agreements etc.;
- Handle field sales activities;
- Communicate with customers and establish long-term relationship with them;
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies;
- Compile and track sales data;
- Evaluate market demand and try to meet customers needs and expectations;
- Participate at trade fairs and other events;
The company offers:
- University degree;
- Substantial sales and management experience gained in the international road freight forwarding company;
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills;
- Strategic thinker;
- Capturing new sales;
- Experienced user of MS office;
- Fluent in English, oral as well as written;
- Competitive salary;
- Additional social package;
- Acquiring new professional skills by continuous top class trainings;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Great working environment within a team of successful, talented and motivated professional.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017