Our partner is DHL Express – the leading global brand in the logistics industry. The DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 350,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group.
For their sales and marketing structure, we are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to join the team as:
to lead, develop and make sure the network of retailers and customer hot points is aligned with the local DHL strategy and standardization. This is a managerial role and includes one direct and two dotted-line reports.
The company offers:
- Ensure the achievement of the company's sales goals in terms of revenue and profit from the Walk channel, in a Respect and Result manner
- Identify and develop new product opportunities, together with the Marketing department
- Develop and implement strategies for the optimization of operational costs through adequate and timely development of the network of points of delivery/ sale
- Create long-term relationships with partners and ensure the needs of customers and business are met
- Be responsible for implementation and maintenance of e-com applications in all own and partner points of sale
- Set goals, make accurate and correct decisions, achieve results with a long-term impact on the team and the company as a whole
- Plan the revenues from the respective channel on an annual and monthly basis and ensure the implementation of the plan
- Offer and implement new profitable solutions
- Track and have up-to-date information for the market and the industry
- Apply and observe the company values
- Manage a team of professionals and motivate them to achieve high results
Requirements and qualifications:
- Attractive remuneration package and excellent social benefits scheme
- Bonus scheme based on your personal results
- Company car
- Opportunity to work in a world-leading company
- A strong team of professionals to support you and make things happen
- Long-term professional engagement
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of retail and project management
- University degree in business or relevant training and experience in the retail sector
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Leadership skills – experience in leading a team is required
- Business and market know-how
- Excellent business/ commercial acumen
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a high level
- Skills for budgeting and cost control
- Result oriented mindset
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking
- Self-driven and proactive mindset
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.