• Developing and executing recruiting strategies - sourcing, interviewing and selecting the candidates
• Creating and implementing end-to-end candidate hiring processes
• Managing interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
• Being the moderator between the candidates and the hiring managers
• Recruitment scope: locally for Bulgaria, international teams or teams, that are located outside Bulgaria
• Proactively seeking market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
• Solving complex issues with minimal supervision
• Leading employer branding initiatives
• Representing the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
The Client Offers:
• Excellent remuneration
• Annual bonus
• International environment
• Great office location
• Home office possibility due to the pandemic situation
• Standard working hours
• Rich social package
• Career development opportunities
• At least 1 year previous work experience as an inner recruiter or in a recruitment agency
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Fluency in English (C1 level)
• Fluent in German or French is considered as an advantage
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.