, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - one of the world's most successful companies in the cryptocurrency sphere
with blockchain-based loan platform
that is playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets and welcomes all the traders to lend or borrow in the crypto landscape, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client’s rapidly growing team as a Quantative Developer.
They attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Our client is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the innovation!
Our client offers:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience, with a strong emphasis on Java development
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, Ruby, SQL, R, Haskel, C++ or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of OOP principles, concurrency, architecture, data structures
- Experience with Git and Git branching strategies (Git flow)
- Experience with DBS (Postgres, MongoDB or MSSQL)
- Knowledge of sound software development practices (Test Driven Development etc.)
- Experience with web technologies is considered a plus
- Experience with automated trading strategies, implementation, execution, and refinement in traditional finance or digital-assets sector is considered a strong plus
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Google etc.) is considered a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies.
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Fruits, drinks and massages in the office
- Bonus options available in tokens
- A solid global user base, built around a product with an enormous potential
- An opportunity to be part of a life changing financial innovation.
Please be advised that by applying to this job, you automatically agree to the Terms & Conditions of the game here.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.