- Support of daily production and engineering activities;
- Organize, implement and maintain production technical activities and new processes;
- Assist in development of new products and processes;
- Deliver process training to production operators according to established or new standards;
- Develop and maintain working instructions and production process-related documents;
- Develop and support development of FMEA, Control Plans and Process Flows;
- Improve existing production processes, quality and efficiency;
- Investigate production-related problems and provide ideas for their solving;
- Maintain contact with planning and production departments to ensure new product releases are with adequate BOMs, routings and process-related documentation;
- Provide manufacturing analysis and data, such as process control charts and capability studies to improve process control, monitoring and progress measurement;
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings to ensure flawless production;
- Identify and recommend methods of production costs reduction.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Additional social package;
- Transport costs covered by the company;
- Acquiring new professional skills by continuous top class trainings;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Great working environment within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals.
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree in mechanical / electrical / electronic / materials science / chemical engineering / physics or similar field;
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 3-year experience in some or all of the following fields:
- Thick film hybrid IC production;
- Manufacture of sensors based on precious metals;
- Screen printing of conductive and dielectric layers with pastes;
- High temperature processes (sintering, firing, drying, etc);
- Basic knowledge of photolithography is also a plus;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Good understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is also an advantage;
- Experience in launching new products and production processes.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.