BIC GBS Centre
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
This year they have opened their first Shared Service Center worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for:
What we offer:
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for CS Tower;
- Facilitate transition process and create the required SOPs ;
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases;
- Identify issues and risks;
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review;
- Ensure all process maps for Customer service are prepared and updated;
- Managing process change;
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes;
- Monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance;
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all CS policies and processes.
- Active participation in the creation of the new Shared Service Center in Bulgaria;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Previous working experience as a Process Analyst or similar position for 1+ years;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Experience with MS Visio or other process mapping tool;
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows;
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- High level of competence with MS Office – Excel, Word, Power Point, Share Point;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Data-driven approach.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.