At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person`s life and the right person can transform a business. We`re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our client is a International team consisting of gamers and professionals experienced in both esports and gaming (betting and casino). They are united by the mission to improve the gaming and esports scene by introducing a fully regulated and safe betting product.
You are not exception!
This is a opportunity to join a team combining the love for games and esports with extensive experience in building gambling and esports products. It’s also a great opportunity for anyone looking to shape a product from the ground up and truly own their work.
As an Operations Representative, you will be required to provide superior customer service to all customer and to support processes and controls to safeguard customer accounts, maximise deposit volume, ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Answering customers inquiries via email and live chat in a timely and professional manner
- Providing customer support on gaming, financial, technical and any applicable issues related to the customer support department
- Working together with CRM and Tech department to solve problems and improve the system and give the customers a better service
- Understand and follow procedures for the Customer Support Department and report any aberrations to the closest manager.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers;
- Processing of customer payments.
- Monitoring of deposits
- Monitoring new sign ups
- Monitoring of customer activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or abuse
- Driving retention actions to create and maintain a relationship in order to increase the players’ lifetime value;
- Supporting, developing and increasing the loyalty of the players;
- Undertaking proactive retention activities, thereby increasing the company revenues;
- Reporting of players’ feedback to respective parties in order to promote the customer experience;
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily customer support and retention workload;
- Other tasks and duties related to job purpose as assigned
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to independently solve problems
- Ability to work independent and as a part of a team
- Work well under pressure
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
- Strong customer orientation
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of Sportsbook/Gambling industry would be an asset
- Passion for esports, sports betting, and/or gaming is considered a plus
- Other lingual fluency would be considered a plus
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary;
- Additional health insurance;
- 5 extra days of paid leave;
- Sports card;
- Regular team building events.
- Being part of team full of professionals
- Long term career growth opportunities
- Great sunny office
Don`t miss your chance! APPLY NOW!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017