|At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - the clear number 1 in the market and encompasses all possible telecommunication services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client growing team as a Network Engineer Level 2.
- You are responsible for engineering, planning and operation of the A1 IP/MPLS backbone and its services
- You are responsible for the configurations of Layer3 and Layer2 services
- You guarantee ongoing operational safety and system reliability through analysis of alarms, system logs and statistics as well as implementation of system tests
- You prepare reports of network data and statistics in order to ensure the timely and efficient network development
- You are responsible for maintaining & troubleshooting in a team with 7*24h on-call duty.
Our client offers:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in IP technology.
- Professional knowledge in routing and switching (IP/MPLS, BGP, ISIS, VPLS)
- Certificate like Cisco CCNP is an advantage.
- English Languages - B2 or higher level.