Our client is a group of companies with its own production. It has become one of the major players in his field of expertise and has worldwide projects in the automotive, aviation and railway industries.
For they are starting a Bulgarian production facility, we are looking for:
Mechanical Engineer / Designer
The company offers:
- Responsible for the mechanical design of standard and customized industrial cleaning machines;
- Working out a detailed design, prepare the production, follow it up to and complete;
- Being the pivot between production, engineering and suppliers;
- Supporting the production independently and trying to create added value for the customer with the design;
- Working in a team of a few mechanical designers;
- Regularly reporting to the responsible mechanical engineer.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company;
- Great working environment with excellent remuneration package;
- Stable long-term career engagement with real possibility to grow further;
- Internal training in Belgium;
- Social benefits.
- University degree in the technical field;
- Very good knowledge of 3D drawing package (preferably Solid Works and / or EPDM) is crucial;
- Relevant mechanical experience in machine construction;
- Committed to a precise and detail-oriented finish;
- Ability to easily plan your work independently and also work in a team;
- Willing to travel to Belgium on a regular basis for short periods (a couple of days);
- Fluent with digital communication systems;
- Fluent in English.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.