|At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is a leading multinational company in the FMCG sector. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
For them, we are looking for the strategic role of:
Manager Public Relations and CSR
The role is part of the already established marketing structure and will be responsible for devising and executing the communications strategy (both internal and external) of the company, as well as being key player in implementing best CSR practices locally. The PR function is a one-player role and this person would be expected to set the standard for it as well as work on both strategic and operational level.
Your will have the chance to make a difference by:
- Setting the standard for the PR and CSR function on a local level;
- Defining the local PR and CSR strategy in the long-, mid- and short term;
- Acting as a key figure in managing company external and internal communication strategy;
- Creating and executing a yearly external communication plan;
- Working closely with brand managers to communicate company brands from a PR perspective;
- Planning and organizing company PR events (internal & external);
- Preparing the internal communications and PR budgets;
- Taking responsibility for effective internal communication, ensuring correct and in-time information to all employees;
- Managing the content of the company’s website;
- Identifying, planning and organizing CSR campaigns;
- Coordinating the implementation of local CSR policies;
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive salary and social benefits package;
- Opportunity for long-term professional development in a leading international company;
- The chance to become a part of an amazing team;
- One of a kind company culture that fosters open and positive collaboration;
- The opportunity to express and implement your ideas.
You are our perfect match if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience on a similar position, preferably in corporate environment and in FMCG sector;
- Have university degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or another relative field;
- Are fluent in English (this is an absolute must);
- Are a pro-active doer that likes to turn ideas into opportunities and then – into reality;
- Have a strong work ethic and would like to collaborate with key stakeholders.
If you recognize yourself above it’s time to boost your career!
Apply now by sending your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
От „Ейч Ар Ес България“ ЕООД събираме следните данни за Вас, като: имена, адрес, телефон, пол, години, професионален опит, образованиe, квалификации и друга доброволно предоставена от Вас информация в автобиографията Ви, въз основа на предоставеното съгласие, с цел подбор и оценка на кандидатурата Ви за позицията, за която кандидатствате.