- Develop plans and methodologies to verify your key hypotheses.
- Organize and oversee the whole research process.
- Write findings and conclusions adding up to a compelling story.
- Ensure deliverables meet client objectives, contain value-added insights and are on time;
- Collaborate with data science, data analytics, and other departments to find the right analytical approach;
- Seek more efficient ways of working;
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented.
- Good understanding of complex data sets, statistical and research outputs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Confidence in using PowerPoint and capability to deliver the right message effectively.
- University degree in a related field (sociology, marketing, economy etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in finding the right answers to business questions and issues.
- Courage and Adaptability.
- Competitive salary & additional benefits policy;
- Full range of company benefits;
- Integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Trainings, team buildings and opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Work in corporate international environment;
- Opportunity for career growth.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.