BIC GBS Centre
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are opening our first Shared Service Center Worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for:
HR Manager, Service Line
The Manager, HR Service Line – GBS will be accountable for the day-to-day management of the HR team providing timely, efficient, and accurate HR Services to the internal customers. The Manager, HR Service Line – GBS will support the HR team to meet any established SLAs and support the team continuous personal and professional development.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of the HR Services, with a focus on the employee/workforce administration transactions, position management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Rewards administration.
• Ensure process consistency and completeness through the use of existing templates and
procedures, filing signed documentation electronically and liaising with third party providers were
required (e.g. payroll and benefits).
• Manage team engagement for in-scope process areas, identify and propose opportunities to
improve process execution and technology usage, and prioritize and implement improvements.
• Ensure all tickets are responded to in a timely manner, follow up resolution of critical tickets, and
review level of satisfaction.
• Ensures all reporting and data maintenance is done in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure HR tools and ways of working within HR Service Line are compliant with data privacy
• Support on boarding/training of new team members and oversee team performance management
• Clarify role accountabilities to guarantee efficient service delivery.
• Responsible to performance evaluation and development processes through the lifecycle of the
team members or HR team.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to be part of the establishment of new processes and procedures.
• Active participation in the transition process.
• Excellent social package.
• New and modern office place.
• Clear career path and opportunities for growth.
• University Degree in HR or Business or proven relevant professional experience.
• At least 5 years previous experience in various HR roles.
• Experience in shared services industry.
• Highly developed communications, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects alongside business-as-usual requirements, maintaining
appropriate resource allocation.
• Hands on – Problem solving skills.
• Independent and collaborative worker.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017