Our client is a well-known company specialized in the F&A industry, we are looking for:
General Ledger Accountant with English
The client offers:
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions;
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Additional trainings and profesional development.
- Excellent social package.
- New and modern office place.
- Standard working hours (Mon Fri) 09-18h or 08- 17h.
- Have good verbal and written level of English language;
- Have experience as an Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable or Accountant at least 6 months;
- Possess very good Excel skills;
- Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage (Shared service center is an advantage);
- SAP experience/knowledge is an advantage.
At HRS we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.