BIC GBS Centre
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are opening our first Shared Service Center Worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for:
General Ledger Accountant with Polish
- Recording transactions of expenses, revenues and accruals in JDE according to Group rules (IFRS) and local GAAP of a relevant entity;
- Participation in all group financial process and respect of group reporting and consolidation deadlines (reporting, budget, consolidation);
- Responsibility for the monitoring, analysis and the justification of all accounts under own scope as well as clearing of suspense accounts;
- Re-invoicing, recording and reconciling of intercompany transactions;
- Assist with monthly and yearly tax declaration filing;
- Deliver to agreed SLA’s regarding time and accuracy, including respect closing deadlines and
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Assist local Finance teams.
What we offer:
- Active participation in the transition process from France;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
Minimum of 2 years in a similar position;
- Accounting Degree;
- Excellent level Polish;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite (Excel and Word);
- Knowledge of JDE (Accounting and Reporting) would be considered as an advantage.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.