- Planning, developing and maintaining mission-critical applications.
- Developing and maintaining unit and automation tests.
- Developing mobile-friendly, responsive applications.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Adapting easily to changes in scope and priorities in a demanding Agile environment.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to process, procedures and systems within the company
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally in English.
- Extensive experience in front-end web development. (2 years)
- Experience in developing fully Object-Oriented/modular code.
- Experience in Ajax technologies.
- Experience in HTML5 (using clean, semantic XHTML). (2 years)
- Experience in CSS3 (including LESS or SASS). (2 years)
- Experience in Photoshop. (Graphic design, editing, slicing)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks. (E.g. Jasmine, Mocha.)
- Familiarity with web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
- Good knowledge in template engines and CMS solutions.
Our client offers:
- Experience working in the online marketing arena
- Experience in SVG/ Node.JS/ WebSockets/ Automation/ Unit Testing/ PHP;
- Experience in responsive and adaptive web design.
- Opportunity to be a part of a challenging, motivating and dynamic industry;
- Friendly work environment within an inspiring team of professionals;
- Yearly Hackathon Event;
- Culture built around the well-being of the people;
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Regular team buildings and team events;
- Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!