At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For one of our partners- a global leader in the interactive entertainment industries and the online and mobile gaming, we are looking for:
Fraud & Payments Specialist with German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Russian/ French and English (NIGHT shifts)
Why you should apply:
- Liaise directly with the players and payment processors via email and chat to assist with queries and to solve payments-related problems;
- Process and oversee the smooth and efficient operations of the payment processor(s) to ensure that the player’s transactions are processed in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Interact with other parts of the company to provide support and solve e-mail queries that need direct inquiry of the processor’s systems as well as handle any escalated player inquiries;
- Ensure that you meet targets set by the company for dealing with their customer’s payment requests.
- Become part of an international target-driven environment;
- Amazing working hours
- Night shifts: 4 nights on, 4 days off
- Opportunity for great career development;
- Salary higher than the average;
- Attractive office with dinner, fresh fruits, snacks, drinks and games inside;
- Company’s training and development programs;
- Rich social package (food and transportation vouchers; multisport card; additional health insurance etc.).
- Excellent level of: German/ Italian/ French/ Russian/ Spanish and fluent level of English
- Self-motivated and ability to be part of a busy and united team;
- Desire to work night shifts with excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures;
- Experience in credit card fraud/ online payment processing merchant system;
- Possess a strong all-around understanding of Microsoft office;
- Capability to act and think logically
Apply now and don’t miss the opportunity to become part of a multilingual gaming team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License #79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.