Our client is a global renewable energy development company. They are an innovator in renewable energy development, with the ambition and drive to be at the forefront of the ongoing energy transition. They think big, and create lasting projects with real impact. The company emphasizes working with local communities as an essential part of successful development, and an important driver of their success.
Our client’s vision is to be a world leader in providing sustainable energy by ensuring safe and reliable energy solutions. They use cutting edge technologies to produce electricity from renewable sources, and their team has a proven track record of experience and expertise in providing energy and infrastructure solutions.
Their mission is to improve the quality of life of present and future generations, while leading the transition to renewable energy. They aim, support and create a wide range of social, economic and environmental initiatives, covering even the younger generation. Our company’s common passion is to contribute to meeting the current and growing global energy needs by securing opportunities for economic growth for the communities and countries in which they operate by providing affordable and reliable electricity.
For their team of exceptionally bright, talented, ambitious and positive colleagues, we are looking for the strategic role of:
Financial Reporting Manager
• Preparation / ongoing revision of Group Financial Reporting Manual (unified policies, etc.)
• Ongoing monitoring & analysis of the implications of new accounting standards & adoption
• Tracking of various reporting requirements & deadlines throughout the Group
• Developing and implementing internal controls / procedures across the Group
• Team supervision. Planning and allocating resources and staff members in accordance with skills and schedules
• Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members. Motivating assigned staff, including counselling and career guidance
• Communication with associates on issues like goal setting, feedback, performance planning & appraisals (for the assigned staff)
The company offers:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Attractive health and wellbeing benefits
• Professional growth trainings
• Centrally located working space, designed to inspire your creativity
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues
• Exciting, dynamic environment with impact driven company
• Freedom for your interest and talents to be explored; Space for your ideas to be heard and implemented
• We take fun seriously; You can count on team building trips, pub-quiz evenings, and karaoke nights!
Qualifications / Skills Needed:
• 7+ years of experience in working at the audit practice for one of the Big 4 companies
• Fully qualified ACCA / ACA
• Excellent (fluent) knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Proven relationship management skills and experience establishing rapport, trust and confidence with key stakeholders
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to manage and motivate team members at all levels
• Operational management experience
• Experience working independently on multiple assignments
• University degree (preferably in accounting, audit, finance)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
If you feel it’s time for something better, do not hesitate and apply now by sending your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.