Our teams are managing and selling cargo capacity for airline companies.We are the world leader in the GSSA industry (GSSA: General Sales & Services Agent). Currently we are in 50+ countries / 150+ offices and have 1100+ employees. ECS is focused on digitalization to transform the cargo industry.
Awarded by its peers many times, ECS Group is the favored partner and go-to GSSA in the cargo industry. Part of ECS Group, Squair is a service center dedicated to data capture and AWB verification. This service allows our clients to save costs, improve data quality and save time to focus on their core business.
Our data processing service center is working on exciting projects with the world’s largest airlines. We need hardworking and dedicated professionals to help us grow while gaining valuable experience in the airline industry. Together with our partner HRS Bulgarua we are looking for :
Data Processing Specialist with English
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to transform an industry? Do you crave new challenges and solving customer problems? As a Data Processing Specialist, you can do that and much more to help build a world class data center.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Processing flight files (manifests & AWB copies)
• Entering data in appropriate airlines system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Compiling, sorting, verifying and correct data to be entered
• Reviewing data for completeness and accuracy.
• Contacting authors of source documents to address data inconsistencies and to gather missing data.
• Managing filing and routing of source documents after entry.
• Maintaining records of completed work
• Processing and resolving data inquiries by searching and reviewing the databases.
• Have strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Are fluent in English, both written and oral
• Are accurate, proactive, giving an acute attention to detail.
• Have good analytical skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
• Are a great communicator and a team player.