· Respond to and resolve a wide variety of consumer queries ;
· Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve up to customer contacts;
· Provides customers with advice and information regarding clients' products and services, exceeding department productivity standards;
· Carries out customer inquiries in timely and correct manner;
· Understanding customers needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them;
· Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team.
The client offers:
· Excellent salary;
· Online recruitment process;
· Work from home option;
· Career growth opportunities;
· Food vouchers;
· Additional health insurance;
· Exciting work environment with a lot of extras;
· Multisport card.
· Proficient level of Swedish,Finnish,Dutch,Norwegian,Danish (C1/C2);
· Excellent level of English (C1/C2) ;
· Previous experience on a Customer Support position will be considered as an advantage;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Reliable individual with a positive attitude.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted