At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our partner a leading BPO company with over 20 years of expertise in the field of customer service and one of the pioneers in outsourcing in Bulgaria is looking for
Customer Care Executive with Romanian and English
The Customer Care Specialist handles cases of customers and the client concerning non-technical, formal and administrative issues and complaints regarding fast money transactions.
• Communicate via phone and mail with existing customers in order to resolve their requests.
• Give information about the product to existing customers and prospects via telephone and e-mail and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner
• Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
• During call work- customer issues, payments and accounts
• Strong customer service orientation and responsibilite attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
• Carry out customer request referrals and transfer in timely and correct manner according to the standarts.
The successful candidate has:
• Fluent command of both spoken and written Romanian
• Very good command of English
• Excellent communication skills
• Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills
• Adequate technical skills
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Willingness to work on shifts
Our partner offers:
• Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
• Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; ice-cream during summer time and fruits during winter; social team activities;
• Variety of discounts in leading brands
• To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
• EMPLOYEE BOARD membership and initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sport events, internal competitions.
• Opportunities for long-term professional career
• Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
• Friendly and accessible office location
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.