- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of Imaging products.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.).
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Responds to customer technical issues related to hardware and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media or phone;
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts;
- Applies Diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures;
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation;
- Advises customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions;
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems;
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution;
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- High School graduate or University student;
- Professional Experience in multinational environment;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Prior Customer Service experience is a plus;
- Fluency in French and very good English.
We offer a challenging role including:
- Positive Attitude;
- Customer Service Oriented;
- Excellent Written Communication Skills in French and English;
- Initiative, Ability to Prioritize.
- Continuous learning and technical training provided;
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
- Opportunity for career development in an international company;
- A chance to be part of a newly formed team;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Standard working hours (from Monday to Friday);
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.