For one of our clients: a multinational high- tech company with innovation solutions for their clients, we are looking for a CTO with solid experience to join in thir growing organization.
As a key member of the company`s leadership team, the CTO is accountable for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all information technology within the organization. You will direct IT staff to carry out support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. You will lead the development team (30+), serving as a liaison between business and technical aspects of each stage.
The CTO determines the overall IT strategy to ensures IT systems and people are effective and functioning and is able to meet the goals and objectives of the company within the given resources and budget.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
• Accomplishes information technology team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Leading the IT teams by selecting, motivating, and training employees; ensure a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Adding value to the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our client offers:
• Friendly environment which encourages new ideas
• Using Cutting Edge Technologies
• Clear Goals and Challenges
• Excellent Remuneration Package based on Leadership & Performance
• At least 7 years’ experience working in as a Head of Development.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work within a diverse team.
• Strong, technical knowledge in software development in PHP.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
All applications will be treated confidentially! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019