Our partner is a multinational FMCG company, one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values teamwork yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for a young motivated candidate with a results-driven attitude for the position:
Duties and responsibilities:
The company offers:
- Prepare and implement the annual brand plan, portfolio, and communication strategy;
- Develop integrated advertising campaigns, consumer promotions, and special events that build brand equity;
- Coordinate various brand development projects in a timely and budget responsible manner;
- Analyze brand performance & prepare reports on brand performance and sales across key business indicators;
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends, implement insights into brand strategy;
- Work with various agencies and production houses on packaging development and digital campaigns;
- Legal documents management and budget monitoring.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Annual, Christmas and Easter bonuses;
- Personal events bonuses and additional paid vacantion leave;
- Company trainings;
- Great opportunities for learning and development;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or another related field;
- Previous working experience in a similar position - 2 years;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Analytical thinking and project management skills;
- Proactive and team player mindset.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017