Our client is an independent accounting and advisory firm, part of a large international accounting network, which is among the top 10 professional services companies, providing the full scope of related services including: Audit and Assurance, Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Tax Services and Enterprise Risk Services. We are currently looking for experienced Audit Manager
to join their team of professionals.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for planning audit engagements and preparation of audit strategy including scheduling audits, tailoring of audit procedures and appropriate addressing of risks;
- Understand the audit client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends while staying informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the audit client;
- Be responsible for timely execution and completion of audit;
- Defining project structure and assessing and assuring proper resource allocation;
- Delivering projects on-time and on-budget;
- Demonstrate ability to high quality performance of audit engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Develop and maintain effective communication with Client management at each stage of the audit engagement and contribute to a strong and positive client relationship through interactions with client personnel;
- Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and developing, through evaluation and counseling talented team members.
The company offers:
- Minimum experience of 6 years in audit;
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and Bulgarian tax legislation;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering;
- Certificate in accounting and auditing (ACCA or CPA);
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Progressive career development options within a reputable organization;
- Working with top Bulgarian and international companies and gain multicultural experience;
- A professional, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Extensive on-the-job training and regular development workshops;
- Full financial and training support in professional development qualification.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017