If you have an educational background and experience in Finance and Accounting and you are looking forward to a career in a leading business solutions company, you have reached your destination.
Our client is a U.S. company with headquarters based in New York City, a global fortune 1000 company comprising of 25k+ employees globally operating out of 35+ state-of-the-art global delivery centers.
- Handles compliance with internal policies, SOPs and information security standards
- Prioritize and assign daily tasks to the team members
- Assessment of quality and initiation of process improvement and standardization
- Create and maintain knowledge base, including ISO Documentation
- Participate and Assist in the training of new hires
- Coach and providefeedback to team members to empowering their performance
- Assist in the Interaction with the client company
- In charge of Annual performance appraisals and perform administrative tasks
- At least 2 years experience in international accounting
- Experience in process and people management would be considered as an advantage
- IFRS and/or US GAAP experience
- University degree in Economics preferably Accounting
Span of control
Our partner Offers
- Advanced level of English language (C1)
- Advanced level of MS Office skills
- Expert Accounting knowledge in US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Leadership skills – ability and experience in leading a team of AP/AR and GL professionals
- Challenging opportunity in a company built on value and trust.
- Multicultural and friendly environment.
- Standard working time: Monday – Friday.
- Professional development including Certified Trainings in the F&A field
- Motivating package of non – financial benefits.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!