Our partner is an international specialist in Finance and Accounting services. They are looking for motivated and experienced candidates to join their team on the position:
Accounting Services Specialist
What you get:
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget, direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls, support month-end, and year-end close processes.
- Excellent salary;
- Great office location;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance;
- Paid training on yearly basis for over a 1000 lv;
- Additional study leave;
- Annual paid leave;
- Working from Monday to Friday due to COVID-19 home office policy;
- Real chances to develop professionally in a stable company on the Bulgarian market.
- Proficient level of English (C1);
- Experience in Accounting or Finance is a plus;
- Risk management solutions experience;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to resolve client’s needs and conflict situations in a mature manner.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361/15.09.2017