For one of our clients we are looking for Senior .Net developer. The company's portfolio includes developing and implementing business solutions - ERP, CRM, CMS systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Stack of technologies which you will use:
- The main role of the customer will be practicing in the development of core services and web apps;
- You will design and implement database structure;
- You will add, improve and optimize new and existing functionalities;
- You will take part in designing and implementing services to interface process with external applications;
- Write and maintain unit tests;
- As a senior .Net developer you should support junior developers.
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- C#, SQL, WebAPI, a framework - WCF, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, Microservices, SignalR, Polymer;
What the company offer you:
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject preferred;
- A solid experience with C#, SQL and .Net;
- Practical experience with database design and implementation;
- Ability to work independently as part of team;
- Team player.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!