, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our partner company – а leader in the FMCG field
with multiple stores in Bulgaria and the Balkans, we are looking for an experienced BI Developer.
• Report, design, creation and modification of SQL queries as requested by the client;
• Various data exportation and importation including csv and xml formats;
• Perform analysis and/or special reports based on data stored when requested;
• Application DBA functions: plan and execute database schema changes, bottlenecks analysis, outage prevention/resolution, server/database performance improvements, database maintenance, database recovery;
• Database development: queries, stored procedures, ETL, testing, code reviews, optimizations and index tuning;
• Enforce database security, standards and guidelines;
Our client offers:
• A challenging job in a dynamic and fast-growing company;
• Be a part of a dynamic and supportive environment.
• Opportunity for career growth;
• Friendly working environment, where you can thrive and develop your skills;
• Excellent location – we are located in the city center;
• Discount for shopping in the company's stores;
• Health insurance;
• Additional social benefits.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
• Extensive knowledge of MS SQL (stored procedures, triggers, and function);
• Proven experience with SSIS (MS SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (MS SQL Server Reporting Services) and MS SQL Server Security;
• Database backup/recovery;
• Performance tuning such as server tuning and query statement tuning;
• Indexes creation;
• Data modeling;
• Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts;
• OLAP (Online Analytical Processing);
• OLTP (Online transaction processing);
• SSAS (MS SQL Server Analysis Services);
• Microsoft Power BI;
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the maintenance of Retail systems;
• Proficiency in Serbian is an advantage.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.
Please be advised that by applying to this job, you automatically agree to the Terms & Conditions of the game here