Our client is a leading provider of managed global outsourcing and shared service solutions, specialized in software development, risk management, data analysis, administrative and customer services. We are looking for a professional with passion for innovation and technology, to join their team for the role:
Supervisor - Payments and Fraud
• Supervise activities, related to growing payments and fraud team;
• Organise the working process by providing clear instructions and setting targets;
• Act as a “hands-on manager” and actively assist team members with their daily tasks;
• Handle escalations of suspicious client activity;
• Monitor the proper execution of work flows with regard to suspicious activity/clients and take measures, as needed;
• Monitor and provide feedback on the performance of the individuals within the team;
• Produce regular status updates and reports to management;
• Lead the training of new and existing team members;
• Suggest improvements to risk related projects, processes and procedures;
• Collaborate with internal teams to address and resolve issues.
Qualifications / Skills:
• University degree in Economics, Finance or relevant;
• At least 5 years of experience in payments or fraud;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in leading a team;
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Fraud software, KYC software, Digital identification software;
• Experience with transaction monitoring/screening within a rules-based ERP system;
• Great communication and time management skills;
• Experience working with analytical/statistical tools in a previous job;
• Good knowledge of various payment systems/gateways at an international level;
• Very good command of written and spoken English.
The company offers:
• Opportunity to join a fast developing, international company;
• Professional and stimulating working environment;
• Space for your ideas to be heard and implemented;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017