Senior HR Expert
refer a friend
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Fintech non-banking organizations in Bulgaria. Currently, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of:
Senior HR Expert
- Planning, organizing and controlling the operations and work activities of the team, providing operational guidelines and directions;
- Own and managing the full cycle of recruiting process and working closely with the department managers;
- Maintaining relationship with stakeholders and acting as a business partner with managers, supervisors, and employees on employment issues;
- Helping to create a positive work environment and improving employee satisfaction, motivation and overall well-being;
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites, social channels and other sources;
- Maintaining and monitoring internal HR documents such as paid leaves, basic inquiries, communication with the external payroll provider, etc. (working with an external partner);
- Responsible for pre-interview screening, acting as the liaison between the hiring manager and candidate;
- Conducting interviews using reliable recruiting and selection methods to filter candidates;
- Presenting and providing feedback to both hiring managers and candidates;
- Sending job offers and helping with the onboarding process of new employees.
- Proactive about identifying hiring needs, has strong social and interpersonal skills and successfully completes goals against timelines;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver results within strict deadlines, solid work ethics;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent level of English written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel).
Our client offer:
- A dynamic environment in a company with great ambitions;
- Competitive Salary, Social Benefits package, including private health and MultiSport Card;
- 25 days of paid annual leave;
- Excellent working conditions and a cohesive team;
- Attractive office location in the centre of Sofia.
Apply now by sending your updated CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and according to local and European GDPR.