Player Support Representative with Spanish and English
- Being the point of contact for customer account management queries and resolution handling via email, Live Chat, and telephone;
- Recording accurate information and maintaining detailed and in-depth records;
- Logging tasks in accordance with company guidelines;
- Handling and verifying customers documents;
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers;
- Meeting pre-determined productivity, quality, and targets, as well as providing accurate reports for the activity.
The client offers:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Food vouchers and transportation allowance;
- Health Insurance package;
- Sports card;
- 20+ days paid leave;
- Birthday bonus;
- Great office location;
- Fancy recreation area;
- Excellent career development opportunities;
- Team building events.
- Fluent level of both English and Spanish (C1);
- Excellent soft skills, self-confidence, and organizational skills;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Flexibility, multitasking, and proactivity
- Previous experience in BPO field as Customer Support, sales or similar will be considered an advantage;
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.