Our partner is a global leader in the telecommunication services. Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their team in the position of:
Junior Network Administrator with German
- Active participation in the end-to-end process of designing a network;
- Testing and identifying issues in order to improve the network processes constantly;
- Perform network updates and upgrades;
- Monitoring and optimizing the network KPI`s.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- The opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge and practical experience from one of the world's leaders in telecommunications;
- Multisport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Company`s transport;
- Free parking;
- Food vouchers;
- Massages in the office;
- Discount for company`s products;
- Discount card for retail stores;
- Work from home option.
- Technical education and theoretical knowledge and understanding of networking;
- Practical experience with Ethernet architectures, Switching, Routing and Bridging;
- Familiarity with Telecom Standards;
- Fluency in German (C1) and working level of English (B2).
- Experience with Cisco/Nokia SP platforms and/or IP/MPLS networks would be considered as an advantage.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.