HR Administrator with Hebrew and English (New Center)
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
Our partner is a global leader, operating in more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently, they are expanding their first center in Bulgaria and are looking for:
HR Administrator with Hebrew and English (NEW CENTER)
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation;
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees regarding standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.;
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately;
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our client offers:
- Initial training;
- Excellent salary and bonuses;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multicultural environment;
- Hybrid model of work;
- Standard working schedule;
- Additional allowances;
- Great office location;
- Opportunity for growth;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent level of Hebrew (C1);
- Good verbal and written skills in English (B2);
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Previous experience in an outsourcing company;
- Previous experience with CRM/ERP systems will be considered an advantage.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Client Inquiry Representative with German or Italian (chat and email)
Our partner is one of the leading companies in the iGaming Technology. They are looking for experienced and motivated specialists to join their multilingual team in the position: Client Inquiry Representative with German or Italian (chat and email)