For our client, an IT startup product company dedicated to developing awesome projects. We are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a:
- Not letting things you don’t know hinder your work progress, you know that active and constant research is key;
- Be interested and involved in all development stages with your teammates;
- You double-check your work and ensure that the initial design is perfectly respected;
- You always produce clean, super-lightweight and hand-made SEO-friendly code;
- You are passionate about Web technologies and have at least 2 to 8 years of practical experience;
- You have extensive knowledge in coding animations/transitions by hand doesn’t scare you one bit;
- You love to use as much CSS as possible instead of images and you always code SEO friendly HTML;
- You have sufficient knowledge in Vanilla JS to replicate any sort of website behavior;
- You are familiar with ElectronJS/Webview and other similar solutions;
- When you see a website, you are able to replicate it pixel perfect if needed.
- Good understanding of today’s online privacy issues (that includes knowledge about TOR Network, VPNs, Encryption);
- You love open-source in general, even if you are not a contributor yourself;
- You use P2P technologies (such as BitTorrent) regularly;
- Using encrypted chats both for your work and personal communications makes sense to you;
Our client offers:
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package;
- Excellent monthly and annual bonuses;
- Career growth;
- Wide-ranging and sophisticated projects, with access to excellent professionals and the latest technologies;
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- More than 20 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis;
- Daily cooked lunch, snacks, and drinks;
- Relocation assistance;
- Parties and team building.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.