Our client is the largest EPC and O&M player in the photo-voltaic industry in Eastern Europe, providing various solutions for generation, systems integration and storage of solar energy.
For their team in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional for the role of
- Working with technical specifications of materials and equipment;
- Participating in the bidding process - select materials, machines, equipment and services, cost calculation;
- Participating in meetings with clients - be the "technical expert" in negotiations, also when required tacking part in on site technical meetings;
- Selecting materials and equipment at the stage of preparation of bill of materials for photovoltaic power plant construction projects;
- Providing technical information at the stage of design and communication with technical department;
- Providing engineering and technical advice to project managers when needed, including while meetings with clients;
- Advising site managers in case of issues at the construction stage of the project;
- Supporting Project Managers in preparation of annexes and documents - technical part, construction schedule, PV syst simulation, spare parts list and others;
- Analysing new equipment and preparing technical evaluation;
- Keeping track of new technologies, materials and equipment. Explores opportunities to be used in company projects.
Requirements and qualifications:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in Solar industry as an Engineer;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on numerous projects during the same period;
- Outstanding interpersonal qualities and ability for effective communication skills;
- Excellent level of English written and spoken.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Experience with PVsyst is a big advantage.
Our client offers:
- Development in a multinational company operating in several EU countries;
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of green energy and environment friendly solutions;
- Chance to become part of supportive team of professionals, knowledge leaders in PV sector in East Europe;
- Excellent working conditions including opportunities for home office, social benefits, etc.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.