Our client is a leading provider of managed global outsourcing and shared service solutions, specialized in software development, risk management, data analysis, administrative and customer services. We are looking for an initiative and ambitious professional, to join their team for the role:
Digital Marketing Manager
• Build successful marketing strategies by identifying audience segments, analyzing customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices;
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals;
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver campaigns;
• Develop and manage social media activities that effectively increase engagement and followers across all our platforms;
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs);
• Develop the digital strategy across the website, social, email, and all digital channels;
• Manage social media channels and brand presence through social channels;
• Participate in the creative process of generating ideas and building concepts;
• Responsible for all digital channels, driving the generation of leads and the customer digital journey.
• University Degree in Marketing or relevant field;
• Knowledge in the field of sports is a must, experience with crypto or marketing financial products will be considered as a plus;
• At least 7 years of experience in Marketing;
• Proven experience of developing and implementing Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies;
• Proficiency in SEO/SEM practices, marketing database, email, social media and mobile advertising;
• Self-starter and strong communicator would be the perfect fit for the role;
• Excellent level of spoken and written English language.
The company offers:
• Opportunity to join a fast developing, international company;
• Professional and stimulating working environment;
• Space for your ideas to be heard and implemented;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017