Our partner is a multinational engineering and technology company and a globally major player in the fields of mobility, consumer goods, industrial technology, energy and building technology. For their SEE team, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious professional to join them in the role of
DIGITAL EXPERT in Marketing
This is a regional position based in Sofia. The Role will be responsible for the Regional Digital Strategy for the Home comfort department in South East Europe region, driving the marketing activities in the main digital platforms.
- Coordinating and tracking the development and performance of targeted digital activities across all digital touchpoints and brand campaigns in order to propose optimization strategies and measures together with the country sales organization.
- Consulting marketing and sales colleagues in the business on performance tracking and data driven decision-making and active testing.
- Standardizing the targeted digital marketing activities, set the relevant SMART KPIs, track performance and define necessary actionable next steps together with the marketing and sales colleagues.
- Aligning the topics with the other members of your team and colleagues from other company’s divisions.
- Performing marketing, measurement and data analytics with focus on valuable insights and continuous improvement while always having an outside look on new trends and BIC -Best in class- references.
- Selecting the right tools and ensure a state-of-the-art digital implementations and optimizations.
- Working experience within in Digital Marketing agencies and teams or proven experience in a major digital company either agency or client-side, would be an advantage;
- Proven record of accomplishment of 3 – 5 years (minimum) working intensively in digital platforms; planning, implementing, and evaluating performance;
- Hands-on experience and proven success in developing and tracking online marketing strategies (e.g. Search, SEO, SEA, Social Media);
- Advanced knowledge with Google Analytics and other comparable analytics tools as well as SEO tools such as Moz or SemRush;
- Experience of using Content Management Systems - as well as Google TagManager are desirable;
- Solid experience with A/B testing solutions (e.g. Google optimize, Optimizely) as well as E-Commerce knowledge & good user and brand understanding.
- Knowledge on the algorithms, updates, trends and Best In Class practices;
- University degree in Marketing, Computer Science, IT Degree, Digital Systems, Programming and Coding for Business and/or Marketing purposes or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Highly organized, flexible, ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Excellent level of English written and spoken.
Our Client Offers:
- Possibility to join a global company and become part of a regional team of professionals;
- Place where your ideas will be taken under consideration and will lead to something big;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Additional annual bonuses for distinctive results;
- Occasionally international travelling for the purpose of trainings;
- Chance to work alongside experienced Brand Managers who are always eager to support;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017