Customer Operations Director
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
For our trusted partner, a technology builder, that transforms the way we all work and live, we are looking for an executive professional for the role of
Customer Operations Director
The Role will be managing the customer service professionals as well as direct the overall outlook of an organization's customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives. Will be creating processes that can achieve business goals and objectives concerning customer service. Will identify new tools and technologies to provide excellent service to company’s customers and drive better sales.
- Leading staff and grow Technical Support and Customer Support teams to provide exceptional customer support and high customer satisfaction;
- Overseeing all aspects of Technical and Customer Support operations, including contact management, complaint handling, training and service quality, customer implementation and support for all company’s services;
- Developing service level standards focused on high customer satisfaction, response times, issue resolution, service quality;
- Establishing policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices;
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of an organization’s customer service polices, objectives and initiatives;
- Upholding the organization's policies and standards, and ensure that legislative regulations are being followed;
- Ensuring functions, processes, and measures of effectiveness are thoroughly documented, managed for effectiveness, and continuously improved upon within the area of responsibility;
- Managing vendor relationships with business outsourcing companies;
- Developing and implementing strong training, monitoring, and continuous improvement at all levels in the department to insure the best Customer Experience;
- Developing methods to record, assessing, and analyzing customer feedback;
- Implementing systems to capture and reporting on service metrics;
- Providing expert analysis and recommendations for the optimization of service delivery in collaboration with cross-functional delivery teams.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in managing customer service teams and enhancing the customer experience;
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and job experience in related field. IT expertise would be of a great advantage;
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and continuously improving the operations of the team;
- Proven hands-on experience with management systems like ISO 9001, 27001, 20000 and similar;
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others;
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset alongside with excellent technical problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes;
- Experience with business processes outsourcing would be an asset;
- Outstanding interpersonal qualities and ability for effective communication skills;
- Excellent written and oral command of English.
Our client offers:
- Opportunity to become part of a unique company, which throughout its history has achieved amazing milestones;
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Challenging projects, dynamics and opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Attractive remuneration package, bonuses and fringe benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017