Compliance and Risk Manager
refer a friend
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
On behalf of our client, a leading international automotive company, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of
Compliance and Risk Manager
- Compliance: enforcement of The Group compliance policies, coordination of Group programs in the entity, application of compliance expertise in the daily business and arbitration where necessary, and supervision of data protection needs;
- Credit: application of The Group credit policies while ensuring a healthy customer portfolio in line with the entity’s strategy, and monitoring of the portfolio’s composition;
- Internal control: local implementation of The Group normative framework, follow-up and synthesis of the GPS campaigns for the MD, coordination of LC2 and IGAD missions including recommendations execution;
- Operational risks: implementation of the operational loss identification and reporting in the organization, application risk processes, development of Key Risk İndicators adapted to the activity and upkeep of the local Business Continuity framework.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Business and related fields);
- Good knowledge on evaluation of a P/L, Balance sheet and financial data – previous experience on credit risk analysis (corporate sector) will be a plus;
- 3 years of management experience or strong potential to develop it;
- Experience in internal audit function in an international company or external auditor from a reputable audit company;
- Team player and analytical mindset;
- Capability to alert the Management on the important topics along with self-confidence to self-regulate the minor ones;
- Capability to be autonomous especially when interacting with the company staff on the topics of credit and compliance risks;
- Ability to express an audit view/opinion and good understanding of audit lexicon;
- Willingness to keep documentation updated, tracking records of the activities performed and organizational skills;
- At ease with tight deadlines and able to set the right priorities for conflicting tasks (risk based approach);
- Efficient user of MS Office applications;
- CPA or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) would be a plus;
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal).
The company offers:
- Challenging position in an established company, part of an international group;
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.