Business Data Analyst with French and English
- Create and implement processes and procedures for data collection, storage, use, and security based on the business requirements;
- Support SAP and other technical/business initiatives through solution data design;
- Be the decision maker on a daily basis regarding all the business data required from E2E point related to Materials & Production Execution;
- Monitor and communicate with various stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure the project data results are aligned across the system and resolve any issues with the relevant stakeholders ;
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and acts like a Data Business SME towards all innovation to support improvement and ad hoc projects;
- Guaranteeing the quality of the data gathered, stored, and used by the organization and perform analysis to ensure the accuracy of Data;
The client offers:
- Competitive salary and compensation plan;
- Hybrid working type (50% from home & 50% from the office);
- Standard working time (option for flexibility);
- Great office location;
- Modern and Comfortable working environment;
- Access top-notch technologies and best practices;
- Real chances to develop professionally in a leading international company in the Bulgarian market;
- Excellent social and benefits package medical health care, sports card, food vouchers, store discounts, and many others.
This would be the right role for you if you
- Fluent level in French & English languages (C1 level);
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Data Studies, or related;
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills;
- Strong data mindset, very strong time management and planning skills;
- Knowledge in Market-to-order or Supply Chain will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with SAP will be considered as an advantage.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.