Broadcast Operations Director
In addition to finding you the perfect job, we can do the same for your friends and relatives. Send us a referral and we'll give you a cash bonus.
Our partner is a well-developed global company in the field of online gaming. Their aim is to build a strong organization in Sofia with 500+ employees and a 24/7 operations. For their newly established team and structure in Bulgaria, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious self-starter to join on the strategic role of
Broadcast Operations Director
The primary responsibility of the Broadcast Operations Director is to shape the strategy, operation and output of the livestream studio component of the online casino games.
- Develop and implement the overall broadcast operations strategy for the online casino, ensuring alignment with the company's objectives and brand image;
- Ensure high-quality live broadcasts of casino games, promotions, and events by coordinating with various internal teams;
- Collaborate with the legal and compliance teams to ensure that all broadcast activities comply with relevant laws, regulations, and licensing requirements;
- Lead the creative strategy and partner with appropriate teams to craft the livestream experience;
- Manage studio operation and production functions of staffing, onboarding, strategy and execution;
- Lead discussions on broadcast innovation, providing a strong POV informed by industry best practices and experience;
- Effectively manage production budget, resources and timeline;
- Ensure the studio operation and livestream content adhere to company guidelines;
- Monitor and maintain the technical infrastructure for live broadcasting, including cameras, audio equipment, streaming software, and video encoding;
- Analyze broadcast performance metrics and viewer feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance the overall broadcasting experience;
- Maintain strong working knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws and attendant regulations, as well as internal controls, policies, and procedures;
- Monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness and makes recommendations for continuous improvement and success;
- Ensure optimal operational efficiency with continual contact and walk-through observation of all areas of responsibility.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure that broadcasts meet industry standards and adhere to regulatory requirements;
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in live broadcasting, incorporating innovative ideas to enhance the online casino's broadcast operations.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree;
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of production, workflow, formats and specs for broadcast production;
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to effectively interface with senior management, external partners, and successfully navigate and manage cross-functional working groups;
- Knowledge of industry trends and ability to articulate trends;
- Experience and knowledge of live event production;
- Ability to respond at speed to changing business demands, reacting to challenging or unforeseen circumstances in a calm and measured manner;
- Effective time management skills;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken.
The Company Offers:
- Opportunity to join a professional team and have an impact on the growth and development of the company;
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Team of interesting, inspiring and supportive colleagues;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.