Our partner is a global leading shared service center, operating in more than 70 countries worldwide. Currently, they are expanding their team in Bulgaria and are looking for:
Accounts Receivable with German and English
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date files, records, and documentation;
- Processing standard transactions such as Order Entry, Payments and Billing Information;
- Record payments by entering them into a ledger or accounting software;
- May assist with different functions including processing, answering questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks;
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
Our client offers:
- Initial training;
- Excellent salary and bonuses;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multicultural environment;
- Hybrid model of working;
- Standard working schedule;
- Great office location;
- Opportunity for growth;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent level of German (B2/C1);
- Good verbal and written skills in English (at least B1/B2);
- Degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance would be an advantage;
- Previous experience (0-1 years) in Finance, Accounting, or a similar role;
- Good Analytical Skills.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.