Accounts Receivable Specialist with German and English
- Prepare bills and invoices for sales or services rendered;
- Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or mail;
- Record payments by entering them into a ledger or accounting software;
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank deposit;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity;
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
Our client offers:
- Excellent salary and bonus system;
- Great social package (food vouchers, additional health insurance, extra paid leaves, multisport card);
- Standard working time;
- Great office location near a metro station;
- Transport allowance.
This would be the right role for you if you possess:
- Fluency in German;
- Fluency level of English;
- Experience on a similar role is considered an advantage;
We are looking forward to meeting you!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.