Accounts Payable with French and English
- Review and verification of all financial documents and invoices before payment is made by the client;
- Work with invoices and credit requirements, as well as purchase order numbers;
- Entering documentation and data into the company's system;
- Assisting the direct manager and the General Ledgers in the monthly closings.
Our client offers:
- Excellent salary and bonus system;
- Great social package (food vouchers, additional health insurance, multisport card);
- Standard working time;
- Paid training and internal E-Learning Platform;
- Great office location near a metro station;
- Transport allowance.
This would be the right role for you if you possess:
- Fluency in French;
- Very good level of English;
- Experience on a similar role is a must;
- Proficiency with MS Office is considered an advantage.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.