At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
For our client who is one of the leading independent media buyers worldwide, we are looking for an Email Marketing Expert.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Work with a small team of two more Email Marketing Experts;
• Build and optimize email marketing strategies to drive higher returns including A/B testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, landing pages, mailing frequency, segments, etc;
• Increase user engagement and revenue across our premium products;
• Responsible for developing the marketing strategy, building and executing campaigns on our marketing automation platforms, and measuring success through rigorous data analysis.;
• Plan, maintain and update email marketing calendars and measure success through rigorous data analysis;
• Effectively segment audience to increase the effectiveness of programs and campaigns;
• Work closely with our Analytics team to identify opportunities to better educate our users about our products through email;
• Communicate with 3rd party vendor to implement relevant updates and best practices to run our email marketing campaigns;
• Partner with conversion marketing, and product marketing to build integrated campaigns;
• Implement best practices on email delivery and design.
• Experience in email marketing or marketing automation area
• Working knowledge of leading email marketing platforms (Responsys, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, ExactTarget, Cheetah Mail, Eloqua, Silverpop);
• Extensive working knowledge of current email marketing best practices such as subject lines and layout, rules, strategies, and tools;
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities;
• Demonstrated ease and interest in working with data;
• Fluent verbal and written English language;
• Experience in Finance or Trading area will be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent remuneration package with periodical increases depending on your experience and achievements at the company;
• Flexible working time from Monday to Friday
• Supplemental Medical Insurance;
• Conferences and work-related certificates coverage;
• Free breakfast and beverages;
• Team buildings, company parties and happy Fridays;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere;