Our client is a leading F&A Services Organization, providing business solutions as a service to Global 1000 companies in 4 key areas including Finance Transformation, Finance Technology, Assurance & Compliance, and Accounting advisory to provide its clients' excellent service and long-term financial value.
As our partner continues to grow in Bulgaria and Europe, they are now looking for a motivated
with a very good level of Dutch
, to join their team and gain deep knowledge in international accounting.
The company offers:
- Sort incoming post mails/emails;
- Archive invoices;
- Process PO and non PO driven invoices in ERP system;
- Perform legal compliance check on all invoices;
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource;
- Follow up resolution on query invoices;
- Respond promptly to BU/ Suppliers’ inquiries via email;
- Perform other activities associated with Accounts Payable;
- Maintain Daily Production reports and all supporting database files
- Opportunity to be part of a multinational team and a friendly environment;
- Ongoing trainings both personally and professionally in the F&A field
- Challenging opportunity in a company built on value and trust;
- Standard working time: Monday – Friday;
- Professional development and individual career path;
- Very good remuneration and a motivating social package
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field is an advantage
- MS office experience; very good knowledge of Excel - advantage
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
- Team player
- Problem solver, results oriented;
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!