Our client is one of the world's leading providers of high-quality bathroom solutions. They operate in over 30 countries and have 10,000 employees and can trace their history in the UK back over 200 years. We are currently looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the role of Digital Platform Specialist (Focus on salesforce.com CRM platform) to join the client Group Marketing Team.
• Take ownership on the project tasks on data and business process improvements;
• Gather, understand and define requirements from the business;
• Validate user stories and final specifications before development;
• Produce business cases based on new requirements;
• Collaborate with IT to develop our salesforce.com CRM platform (data, process, UI);
• Develop and support reports and dashboards;
• Work with other departments to develop and support their usage within our salesforce.com CRM platform;
• Work with the local team to improve their skill set related to our salesforce.com CRM platform;
• Collaborate with developers to design, test and validate developments;
• Participate actively in daily meetings including requirement sessions, user acceptance testing and end user training.
The company offers:
• An exciting role, part of a team with great professionals in an international company;
• Challenging projects;
• Competitive compensation and benefits package;
• A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career;
• Top location in the center of Bulgaria, with calm atmosphere and all the positives of living in a small town;
• Option for home office work.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience in salesforce.com CRM platform and CRM projects is key for the role;
• Experience administrating CRM system;
• Digital marketing background is essential for the role;
• Proven ability to manage data and convert business requirements into CRM processes or flows;
• University degree, preferably in quantitative based field, IT or Marketing;
• Experience on similar role in an international company is a great advantage;
• Experience with integration or APEX coding is a plus;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Access;
• Excellent command in spoken and written English is a must, other foreign languages are a plus.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.