Our client is one of the bigest FMCG companies opperating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.
They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values team work yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for young motivated to grow candidate for the position:
Digital Performance Expert.
Duties and responsibilities:
The company offers:
- Plan, execute, optimize and measure the performance digital marketing campaigns;
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals and KPI’s;
- Craft plans and ideas to optimize and improve performance through content, ad spend, channels etc.
- Close collaboration with internal marketing team and external partners (different marketing agencies) for the creation of digital content (video, blog, etc) and banners for the company brands across all digital channels.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spent and performance based on the insights about the acquisition of dedicated company brands;
- Manage billing to ensure all invoices are paid accurately and on time.
We are looking for someone with:
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Flexible working hours and great working space;
- Great opportunities for learning and development;
- Working on an international markets;
- Be a part of a young team, where the atmosphere is positive, ambitious, and motivating.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related business field is an advantage;
- Working experience in digital marketing - at least 2 years;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in planning and managing social media and Google advertising campaigns;
- Knowledge of website analytics and tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager);
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.