Our partner is The Stars Group - the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 115 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world.
For their emerging Digital Marketing team in SOFIA, we are looking for a driven, experienced and ambitious team player to join as:
Digital Advertising Manager
This position will be part of the global Performance Marketing Team
. It consists of passionate digital marketing experts that take lead and ownership and of their own tasks and at the same time work as a team to ensure state of the art digital campaigns and result will be delivered. They always aim to be no:1 in their genre and understand their actions’ importance to drive the business forward in a competitive environment.
The Digital Advertising Manager will be responsible for setting up, analysing and constantly optimizing global paid social campaigns for company’s brands across multiple social channels.
The Manager will deal with day-to-day advertising campaign management and execution across social media channels, constantly re-evaluating and optimising campaigns with a data driven approach.
Along with this you will:
- Develop and execute pre-approved, ground breaking, paid social campaigns for all our apps and websites with the aim of growing new customer awareness, reactivation and retention of customers and subscriptions to the Group's market leading products.
The role will lead the implementation of Group management approved activities, with pre-set budgets and will handle the day to day relationships with our internal teams such as creative studio, BI and vertical owners to help drive performance via sophisticated paid social marketing channels, whilst liaising with major social platforms to identify new growth opportunities to be recommended to Group management.
Skills and Capabilities needed:
- Recommend and following approval, execute appropriate planning and targeting plans.
- Provide continued evaluation and analysis of the strategy, providing the Senior Manager and Group Management with regular reporting on effectiveness and making recommendations for optimisation.
- Monitor the Digital Advertising pre-approved budget to achieve cost effective delivery of the strategy within the parameters set by Group management.
- Help the Group maintain and grow the current DR social.
- Test creative messaging, user journeys and campaigns to optimise performance continuously.
- Collaborate with teams across the Group to ideate, influence and implement initiatives that will promote the Group’s products to current and potential customers, ensuring efficiency in integrated cross channel campaigns.
- Assist with the day to day management of the creative process underpinning the advertising strategy.
- Retain deep knowledge in paid social media technology and advancements.
- English at a very fluent level;
- Experience of running and leading paid social media campaigns (Ad operation/trafficking/campaign management);
- Excellent technical understanding of social media advertising platforms;
- Great communication and client management skills;
- Digital experience within a high focused / pressured display / video / social environment;
- Tried and tested experience in crafting and leading complex & effective social brand and acquisition campaigns which exceed company expectations;
- Ability to innovate and think creatively with briefs whilst pushing new ideas.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a busy global team, with the ability to motivate others
- Strong Excel skills
- Interest in Sports and Betting Industry. Relevant experience will be considered a strong benefit.
- Аttractive salary and bonus scheme;
- Additional health insurance, sports card and many other social benefits;
- Top office location near Sofia Downtown;
- Excellent company culture;
- Chance to work within a global team of established professionals;
- Opportunities for professional development within the team, cross-functional or in other company locations.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply now by sending your CV in English here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.