On behalf of our client, a well-known company operating in the Energy sector, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Data Analyst Energy Market.
· Responsible of locating, gathering, and analyzing energy data;
· Responsible for maintaining a large database of energy related data that must be updated regularly;
· Interpreting measurement data to understand trends and generate forecasts;
· Tracking of up to date information on energy sector and incorporating in existing industry databases;
· Working closely with clients;
· Preparing contracts, offers and other documents to clients;
· Maintaining clients database.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· University degree;
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
· Strong analytical and reporting skills;
· Proficiency in Excel skills; experience in valuation;
· Strong organization skills and attention to details;
· Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
· Capable to prioritize tasks to meet requirements and deadlines;
· Business focused and comfortable working with complex data;
· High work ethics and ability to work with sensitive and confidential information;
· Good written and spoken English required.
The company offers:
· Opportunity to join well known and established company;
· Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
· Attractive remuneration package and social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017